The office volunteer position is housed at our Affiliate office, located at 1751 Bassett Drive in Mankato. Office volunteers perform a wide range of administrative tasks to support Habitat’s non-profit operational responsibilities. Duties may include filing, preparing mailing, grant writing, creating brochures or flyers, website updates, and data entry. Hours of operation are 8 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
- Assist staff with day-to-day operations.
- Greet, direct, and inform visitors.
- Keep office organized.
- Help prepare printed and electronic material
- Ability to display professionalism and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work independently yet seek guidance from staff when necessary
- Hold basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Desire for personal growth
- Knowledge in using Adobe Creative Suites, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Hours of operation are year-round from 9 a.m. to 5 p.p., Monday through Friday. It’s your choice to volunteer short-term or long-term, actively or occasionally.
If you are interested in volunteering with Habitat for Humanity of South Central MN in any capacity, please fill out the required fields on the form below.
The Volunteer Coordinator will contact you shortly.