Habitat for Humanity is a non-profit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry dedicated to building simple, decent and affordable homes with and for families in need. You may qualify if you:
. Currently have low to medium income
. Are paying too much rent or live in inadequate/substandard housing
. Are unable to obtain a conventional home loan
. Have a reliable source of income to make monthly mortgage payments
. Have a credit history free of collection accounts and liens
. Are willing to partner with Habitat
Applications are currently being accepted for the current building season and are available at the Affiliate Office in Mankato or online at www.hfhsouthcentral.net.
Habitat is seeking individuals and families for home ownership opportunities.
You can also call the Habitat for Humanity office at 507-388-2081 to ask
questions or to request a copy of the application to be mailed to you.
Income Guidelines per Family Minimum to Maximum:
One person 14,000 – 27,938
- Two person 15,990 – 31,930
- Three person 17,980 – 35,921
- Four person 19,960 – 39,912
- Five person 21,590 – 43,105
- Six person 23,180 – 46,298
- Seven Person 24,780 – 49,491
- Eight Person 26,370 – 52,684
- Nine Person 27,944 – 55,877
- Ten Person 29,541 – 59,070