- Manage cash flow
- Responsible for paying all affiliate chapter bills twice monthly on the 15th of the month and the last day of the month.
- Prepare payroll twice monthly, the 15th of the month and the last day of the month. File all corresponding payroll reports in a timely manner.
- Process Simple IRA for employees and process Habitat match.
- Process all deposits for Affiliate and ReStore
- Balance monthly bank statements
- Assist and prepare budget projection reports (cash flow analysis)
- Assist chapters with comparisons of estimates and invoices
- Prepare reports as needed
- Responsible for preparing monthly financial reports and delinquency reports for all 4 boards.
- Assist and work with all 4 of the board treasurers as needed
- Prepare in a timely manner all financial grant reports, HFHI reports, Affiliate reports and others as needed.
- Assist with all yearly reports, 990 forms, Attorney General forms, ReStore Sales Tax and other as needed.
- Work closely with an accounting firm in preparation of our yearly audit.
- Prepare quarterly Tithe
- Manage homeowner mortgages
- Process monthly mortgages
- Manage escrow accounts
- Process batch files on the 1st of each month and the 10th day of the month
- Prepare mortgage documents
- Prepare final house costs (checklist developed)
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Answer the telephone
- Purchase office supplies
- Order office forms
- Process and distribute mail
- Maintain mailing Database
- Contributions – Thank you’s mailed
- Assist with Policy manuals keeping up to date with changes
- Assist Board members, volunteers and public drop ins
- Assist with special projects
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent in life experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a bookkeeping duties
- Must have solid working experience in computer operations including Quickbooks Pro, and MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral.
- Ability to provide direction in a positive and affirming manner.
- Ability to supervise volunteers with a wide range of skills and abilities.
- Thorough familiarity with Habitat for Humanity policy and philosophy.
- Knowledge of nonprofit organization, experience working with nonprofits preferred.
- Experience in warehouse management and inventory control.
- Experience preferred in grant writing.
- Knowledge of creating and implementing marketing plans.
All inquires and Resumes should be directed to: email@example.com